Well, today's post is short, but here is a great video about...CHRISTMAS!!! :)
12.12.2012
12/12/12 and 25/12/12
Well, Today is 12/12/12. Do you know what this means? This is the last time a date will be perfect until 3000! Which is a pretty exciting thought. Or scary, which ever ways you want to look at it. I am so excited because I am about to come home. I have missed all y'all so much, and I can't wait until we get to see each other again. What would Christmas be if we weren't celebrating at Grammy and Grammpy's? It would be a very sad Christmas. While I am in Houston, I am looking forward to attending Kingwood First Baptist Church. I am looking forward to Target. I am looking forward to Mexican food, RC's Pizza, Fudruckers, and proper French Fries. But as much as am looking forward to Houston, part of me doesn't want to leave London. There are so many things I will miss.
Well, today's post is short, but here is a great video about...CHRISTMAS!!! :)
Well, today's post is short, but here is a great video about...CHRISTMAS!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't wait to see you!!!
ReplyDelete: ) : )
I love this blog
ReplyDeletehello
ReplyDeleteWell you are home! So happy, happy, happy. You are right it would not seem like Christmas without our family. Your blog was very good!
ReplyDelete