Well, it is the new year. It is now 2013! When you think about it, a year is a long time. It is 365 days which equals around 8,765 hours but around 1,097 of that time is spent sleeping. Not counting naps or anything. :) That is a total of 7,668 hours when we are awake. So, the question is what do we do with all that time? Maybe you made some resolutions this new year. Do any of them include helping other people. With 7,668 hours, maybe we could fit some time in for others. But a lot of my time is spent on myself. But think about my mother, my grammy, grandmother, aunts and uncles and all them. They do great things! My mother raises a family my grammy voulunteers at a million different places. But alot of times, I feel I am simply too busy to stop and help others. Below is a great link about shrinking the world into one hundred people. It shows you just how many people need help. Happy New Year!
http://www.miniature-earth.com/assets/content/the_miniature_earth_project.pdf
You are very right Addison. We all need to give money, time and talent. Love you Addison.
ReplyDeleteWow...I'm amazed! I'm not sure what to write. I want to go and help every and anyone I can, and be Christ's hands and feet!
ReplyDeleteI know right? I love the miniature earth project, it really puts things into perspective. Anyways, I am missing you already! :)
DeleteLove you!