The weather here has been epic.... I mean epic. Nice and warm! YAY! SUMMER HAS ARRIVED! And of course, who could forget? THE FOURTH OF JULY! It was so much fun! we went to a pizza place which claimed to serve "New York" pizza. It was pretty good. But the best part was The Fourth of July banners hanging in the windows! Oh and also, the pizza was 20", the biggest pizza I have ever seen in London. Which is kinda sad. Anyway, since we've had all this lovely weather, we met up with our homeschool friends, Nisha and Priya! They took us to Osterly Park. It used to be the residence of the Child family, and their 18th century house still stands in the middle of the park. We just hung out in the gardens, trying to suntan ourselves! :) We practiced for our homeschool sports day, for like two seconds. :) Well I mean, what would you have done faced with this choice? Run around and get all sweaty or sit and talk?? Anyway, since the weather was so nice, we dashed out and grabbed some ice cream. Thanks Pryia! :) It was so lovely to see ice cream melting! Then we walked around the river and, as Priya, Jordan, and Maddy climbed the tree, I found this odd tree...

I don't understand, is it a root that grew into a new tree? I just don't know... If any of y'all do know, please please please comment or send me an email. Please... Anyway, we had tons of fun with y'all, Nisha and Priya!
Hearts!
Addison
hey it's Priya
ReplyDeleteLove the post and i don't want to sound rude but why are you thanking me.
Love ya xxx
because you bought us the ice cream! remember? or wait... do i have this story confused? that would be awkward... :) Anyhow... love ya!
Delete