7.19.2013

TARDIS

Time
And
Relative
Dimension
In
Space 










Oh yeah, the TARDIS rocks. For all y'all who have no clue what I'm on about, I'll explain. There is this super awesome TV series called Doctor Who. It's about this Time Lord simply called, The Doctor. He travels around time and space in his fancy ship, a blue police box, called the TARDIS. I recently started watching this show, and I am hooked. My favorite character is Rose Tyler, but she left. I sobbed when she left. I mean, I bawled. It was a very sad night. :( But, this show is still awesome! So anyway, I've been making some super awesome TARDIS related crafts!
Here are a few of them:

1. TARDIS blanket




Hehe! I only need 60 more granny squares!! :)


2. TARDIS biscuits







They were delicious! I also made  sonic screwdriver biscuits! With edible ball bearings in honor of the Doctor!

"Have you ever had those little cakes, with the crunchy ball bearing on top... ever had those... those things? Nobody else in the entire galaxy has ever even botherd to make edible ball bearings! Genius!"
- The Doctor

Although, mine are cookies, not cakes... oh well.

3. TARDIS pictures
AHHHH! THE ANGELS HAVE THE PHONEBOX!!!





"Beware the Weeping Angels" 
"Don't blink. Blink and you're dead. They are fast. Faster than you can believe. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't blink. Good Luck."
- The Doctor 


Allons-y! 









2 comments:

  1. Addison, I'm going to share this with my sister because she enjoys Doctor Who also. : ) Super cool creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks olivia!! it's good to know there's a fellow whovian in the united states! :)

    ReplyDelete