11.25.2013

Doctor Who 50th Anniversary!!!

Good morning everyone!! Good news! Our days of waiting have finally paid off!! That's right! IT'S THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE BEST SHOW IN ALL OF TIME AND SPACE!!! That is to say Doctor Who's turning 50! So, let's celebrate! Here's a couple of my fav's of my doctor who.

My Favorite Doctor Who Quotes

Doctor: I'm a bit of a hermit
Professor Yana: A hermit with friends?
Doctor: Hermit's United. We meet up every ten years. Swap stories about caves. It's good fun. For a hermit
     - Tenth Doctor, Utopia

Captain Jack Harkness: Okay, this can function as a sonic blaster, a sonic cannon, and a triple-fold sonic disruptor. Doc, what you got?

The Doctor: I've got a sonic, er, never mind.
The Doctor: It's sonic, okay, let's leave it at that.
Captain Jack Harkness: Disruptor? Cannon? What?
The Doctor: It's sonic, totally sonic. I am sonicked *up*!
Captain Jack Harkness: [yelling] A sonic *what*?
The Doctor: [yelling] *Screwdriver*!
Captain Jack Harkness: [stands after ceiling is repaired] Who has a sonic screwdriver?
The Doctor: I do!
Rose Tyler: [ignores them] Lights.
[starts to move around the room, looking for a switch]
Captain Jack Harkness: Who looks at a screwdriver and thinks, "Ooh, this could be a little more sonic?"
The Doctor: What, you've never been bored?
Rose Tyler: [still searching the room] There's got to be a light switch.
The Doctor: Never had a long night? Never had a lot of cabinets to put up?
     - Nineth Doctor, The Empty Child 

Doctor: Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.
     - Tenth Doctor, The Lazarus Experiment

Doctor: The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.                                                         
     - Eleventh Doctor, Vincent and the Doctor

Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.
     -Eleventh Doctor, A Christmas Carol

Doctor: There’s a lot of things you need to get across this universe. Warp drive… wormhole refractors… You know the thing you need most of all? You need a hand to hold.
     - Tenth Doctor, Fear Her

Doctor: I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams.
     - Eleventh Doctor, The Almost People

Rose Tyler: You don’t just give up. You don’t just let things happen. You make a stand! You say no! You have the guts to do what’s right, even when everyone else just runs awayt
     -Rose, The Parting of the Ways

Madame du Pompadour: One may suffer a world of demons for the sake of an angel.
     -Madame du Pompadour, The Girl in the Fireplace 

Doctor: Come on Rory, this isn't hard like rocket science, this is quantum physics! 
    -Eleventh Doctor, The Girl Who Waited

Doctor: I'm going to need a swat team ready to mobilize, street level maps covering all of Florida, a pot of coffee, 12 Jammie Dodgers and a fez.                  
     -Eleventh Doctor, The Impossible Astronaut 

Doctor: Good men don't need rules, and today is not the day to find out why I have so many.
     - Eleventh Doctor, A Good Man Goes to War 

 Doctor: The TARDIS can't see. It's sulking because it thinks space doesn't exist. Without a plane to lock on to we're not going anywhere.
Captain Avery: I'm confused.
 Doctor: Yeah, well. It's a big club. We should get t-shirts. 
     - Eleventh Doctor, The Curse of the Black Spot 

Captain Adelaide Brooke: State your name, rank and intention.
Doctor: The Doctor. Doctor. Fun.
     - Tenth Doctor, The Water of Mars 

Ricky: I'm London's most wanted for parking tickets.
Pete: Oh great.
Ricky: Yeah, they were deliberate. I was fighting the system. Park anywhere, that's me.
 Doctor: Good policy. I do much the same.
     - Tenth Doctor, The Age of Steel 

Doctor: Oh Lumic. You're a clever man. I'd call you a genius but I'm in the room. 
     - Tenth Doctor, The Age of Steel 

Kel: You just took a council axe from a council van, and now you're tearing up a council road! I'm reporting you to the council!
     - Tenth Doctor, Fear Her 

Doctor: Have you ever had those little cakes, with the crunchy ball bearings on top... ever had those... those things? Nobody else in the entire galaxy has ever even bothered to make edible ball bearings! Genius!
     - Tenth Doctor, Fear Her

Doctor: People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to affect, but actually, from a non-linier, non subjective point of view it is more like a big ball of wibbily wobbly timey wimey...stuff 
      - Tenth Doctor, Blink 

 Doctor: I know what I need! I need... I need... I need... fish fingers and custard!
     - Eleventh Doctor, The Eleventh Hour

 Amy Pond: And you kept the clothes.
The Doctor: Well I just saved the world... the whole planet for about the millionth time, no charge, yeah, shoot me, I kept the clothes.
Amy Pond: Including the bow tie.
The Doctor: Yeah, it's cool, bow ties are cool.
Amy Pond: Are you from another planet?
The Doctor: Yeah.
Amy Pond: Okay...
     - Eleventh Doctor, The Eleventh Hour 


10 Ways to Tell if You're a Whovian 
1. If you walk into a room, forget why you came into that room, and then blame it on the Silence...
2. If you insist that bowties are cool...
3. If you greet people with "Hello Sweetie"...
4. If you always count your shadows...
5. If you've ever tried not to blink for an extended amount of time...
6. If the scariest sound in your world is "EXT-ER-MIN-ATE!!" ...
7. If the best sound in your world is "OOOWEEOOO!" ...
8. If you get mad that "timey wimey" is not in the dictionary...
9. If you want a wedding dress with pockets...
10. If you dress everyday in clothes that you would run away with the Doctor in...

...YOU MIGHT BE A WHOVIAN!! 


















No comments:

Post a Comment