12.01.2013

December 1st!

Yay!! It's the first of December! I had the first chocolate from my super awesome Doctor Who advent calendar that only cost me 1 pound. I was very excited. I can't believe Christmas is only 24 days away! It seems like it was just Christmas last year!! Anyway, I hope all y'all had a great Thanksgiving; I spent mine in Vienna which was quite exciting. But I missed the traditional Thanksgiving celebrations... instead of eating turkey and mashed potatoes and apple pie, I had Snitzel and toffee nut curd dumplings, both of which were delicious! Anyway, I'll be posting more on Vienna later! Just wanted to let you know that I'm heading home on December 20th which will be exciting! Can't wait to see all y'all, but I'll miss all my friends here! Xoxo
Addi

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see you either!! Do you know how long y'all will be here for?

    ReplyDelete