2.06.2013

Hip Hip Hooray!!

Guess what? Today is my best friend's, Amy, 16th birthday, which is practically the most important birthday of your life :), so with out further ado...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 

Hello my dear sweet friend, I am so excited for you! I can't  believe we have now known each other for three years! It seems we have always been best friends! I still remember the Wednesday we met. We played "Would You Rather," and from then on we have been inseparable.  Anyways, here are some things I love about you. I love how sweet you are to me and other people. I love how funny you are. I love how we always do odd things when we're together. hehe... :) I love how you reassured me about the move to London, And lastly, I love that you and I are best friends! :) 
So Amy, I hope your birthday is wonderful and you have a great time! Love you Lots!! <3

Addison :)

Macy, Me, and Amy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment