- I am learning Elvish. Elvish as in J.R.R Tolkien's Lord of the Rings. It is actually very complicated. Here is a great link if your interested! :) http://folk.uib.no/hnohf/
- I am learning the language of flowers
- I am trying to decide what cupcakes to make... on the top of my list: Ginger Cupcakes and Graham Cupcakes: http://whisk-away.blogspot.co.
uk/2012/04/fresh-vanilla- marshmallow-cupcakes.html - I am making decorations for my room such as miniature crochet bunting: http://boyswithbanjos.com/2012/06/mini-crochet-bunting-tutorial/ and crochet flowers (still just a plan) http://rosehip.typepad.com/rose_hip_blog/2007/09/september-blur.html
- I have been enjoying this little website: http://theblackapple.typepad.com
- I have been playing my flute. And for all my little fluters out there, here is a great link I use to find songs! :) http://flutersmusic.blogspot.
co.uk
That's pretty much all. But this Saturday, we are heading off to Canterbury for Mom's birthday which should be fun! So expect a new blog post around then. Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment