5.01.2013

Live Below the Line- Day 2

Day 2 of the Live Below the Line Challenge

"Am I desperate if I want to eat the peanut butter off the mouse trap?" my mother asked us. We are in a sad state when it comes to such drastic measures. But, it's unfortunately true. We were starving. Mum always says porridge fills you up, but I beg to differ. Because when you stomach starts growling at 10:00 AM, that is not what I call full.






Yesterday I said the hardest part was that I was deprived of sugar. Today, the hardest part was trying not to go and grab a snack. Really, opening up the pantry for food is like second nature, you barely realize your doing it. Seriously, I had to hold myself down to the chair. It's a good thing my family and others in the youth group are doing this, or I would have ditched it long ago. Oh wait, it's only day 2, I barely just started... WHEN DOES THIS END???? Oh yeah, friday. I CAN DO THIS! Which brings me to the verse I found for this day: Philippians 4:13, "I can do all things through him who strengthens me." So Day 3, here I come!

Breakfast
Porridge
Sugar
Blueberries

Lunch
Bread
Ham
Carrots
Strawberries

Dinner
Eggs
Toast
Cheese

Snack
Orange
1/2 slice of Cheese (not real cheese, like that fake KRAFT cheese. Yum right?!)

Oh yeah! We can totally do 5 days of this! 

Dinner! 





No comments:

Post a Comment