| Smooth right?? |
5.19.2013
Winter has returned. For a few weeks we had lovely spring weather. But, just for all y'all who are also enjoying lovely spring weather, it's now freezing here. It's windy and rainy and cold and not fun. So much for that super cute summer dress I bought... But, what are you going to do? Nothing but hunker down and carry on I suppose. People always tell you that this is the worst weather in years. I personally, don't believe them. I have only been in London for (almost) one year. But last June, it was just as cold and maybe even colder. (Yes, ok, I know it is not June yet, but come on, we're almost there, and I seriously doubt we'll have a major weather change in 14 days) This leads me to the conclusion that weather is simply bad in Britain. Ok, yes, summer is beautiful in London when it finally comes, but the problem is, it only stays for like one month. Good thing I'm going to Italy this summer! :) hehe... Finally, please enjoy this awesome picture of Jordan at McDonalds! She was trying to open ketchup!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice Jordan!! : ) That looks like something I would do... but not as good as you. : )
ReplyDeleteThanks Olivia! I was so mad at Addison for posting that hilarious picture of me! I'm glad someone appreciated it!
Delete-Jordan
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete